A service with a difference
Need Care Services offer 1-1 in-house, counsellors offering Psychotherapy and emotional support!
need care services
It can be tough to find that balance between getting the help we need and having our independence at the same time. Here at Need Care we are care expertise offering the best possible support and care to those suffering from Learning Disabilities , enduring mental health conditions ,autism , developmental disorders, and sensory and communication impairment .we are a care service that strives to give everyone an opportunity to live independently with the core values of treating everyone with privacy ,dignity ,independence , choice , rights and fulfilment . Need Care are set up to address each individual needs, all while offering social and personal opportunities, and encouraging personal growth in a meaningful way.
What We Can Offer You
need care services
- Pre-admission assessment to determine individual needs
- A tenancy agreement so you can live in one of our supported living schemes
- Specialist, expert care and therapies for a range of complex conditions
24 hour support from our trained , skilled and dedicated support staff
- In-house counsellors offering you the support you may require such : depression , bereavement, history of abuse , and addictions
- Support with integration into the community
- Day to day activities such as personal care, meal preparations medication administration, shopping and social activities.
- Individual care programmes with key workers assigned to each individual
- Support with accessing external health care services which include, including GP’s, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychiatrists, Dental and Opticians
- Support with Accessing to local places of worship, leisure and good transport links
- Ground floor accommodation for clients with mobility difficulties is available at selected properties
- Referrals to external agencies if needed
- Regular Covid-19 checks and guidance to follow the Covid restrictions
- Arranging an appointee if you are unable to budget or a victim of financial abuse
Need Care Services working in conjunction with mental health teams, learning disability networks, and drug alcohol support services such as C.G.L and Reach out Recovery.
We accept referrals from Hospitals, NHS Commissioners, Local Authorities and Private Clients. Offering respite, temporary or permanent accommodation. Our services are personalised to provide required support needed from 1-1 support to acquire hours required 24 hours a day. We provide professional staff who are qualified, trained, skilled, and vetted in compliance with need care services.
Need Care Services
We give you full support
Thank you for your interest in Need Care Services. Please complete the form to place a referral or make an enquiry. If your enquiry is of an urgent nature, or if you would rather speak to someone directly, please call our dedicated central enquiries and referrals team on 01922 929848